Specialising in BMX and mountain bikes, Bobby has over 15 years experience as a bike mechanic. From basic maintenance to component upgrades to a complete rebuild, Bobs Bikes can help! Give us a call or just drop by to discuss your needs.
Here’s a run-down of our standard service options:
BMX SERVICE $50
BMX bikes get a hard time, but why pay extra when you don’t have gears?
GENERAL SERVICE $75
This is recommend bi-annually. It includes safety inspection, brake adjustment, gear adjustment, tyre check and inflate, chain and cable lubrication, headset adjustment, bottom bracket adjustment and hub adjustment, adjust spoke tension and true wheels(minor).
FULL SERVICE $250
This is recommended as an annual service. This service is a full strip down and rebuild of your bike. Every component of your bike is inspected and refitted. All bearings are cleaned and re-greased as the bike is reassembled to reach its maximum potential. (does not include parts)
We also offer the following services and would be subject to an hourly rate of $60
– Suspension servicing and tuning
– Custom wheel building – Want a quality wheel build you can trust? choose your rims and hubs of choice and we’ll lace them up by hand with precision.
– Custom bike builds – Your choice of frame and parts
– Bike assembly – bought a bike online and don’t know what goes where?
– Crank thread repairs – Accidents happen, you don’t always have to buy new cranks though